New Unprotect C# Code Snippet added for technique
This tiny code snippet demonstrate the principle of file time stomping.
- Enumerate files in current directory (excluding the target file).
- Sort enumerated files by modification date.
- Takes the most recent file and apply its File Creation Date, File Last Modification and File Last Access to our target file.
- Supports relative target file.
- If no files lives inside the current directory, then current directory (parent folder) date information are used.
- If no files lives inside the current directory and current directory is a root path, then timestomp procedure fails.