Project UpdatePower Remote Desktop 2.0 Stable Release
- Application protocol redesigned to be more fast, stable and modular.
- Session concurrency now supported. Multiple viewers can connect to the same server at the same time.
- Possibility to shutdown server using
- Streaming quality is now controlled by the viewer.
- Desktop image size is now requested server-side.
- Bug fix in virtual desktop alignement.
- Timeout implement during protocol negotiations to avoid possible dead locks.
- Virtual desktop can now be set on top of other windows.
- Server supports
SecureStringfor authentication password.
1 year, 1 month ago