This project is mainly created to demonstrate how to use the previously released unit
UntEnumDLLExport.pas available > Here
The project is open source (see below for github link) and for those who don’t have Delphi installed, you can download the compiled and code signed application (both 32 and 64bit).
- Enumerate Exported Functions From DLL.
- Support Ordinal Value Only.
- Display Function Address and Relative Address.
- Support Forwarded Function.
- Support both 32 and 64bit binaries.
- Load DLL from open dialog.
- List process modules to load attached DLL.
- Export list to file.
You can’t list process modules if target process is elevated but not DLL Export Enum application.
You can’t list process modules if target process is 64bit but DLL Export Enum application is a 32bit image. 64bit to 32bit is fine tho.
Download LinksDownload (32/64)
git clone https://github.com/DarkCoderSc/dll-export-list.git