I’m a French developer and an Information Security enthusiast. I live since my childhood in what I call the “best city in the world ;-)", Maisons Laffitte, surrounded by nature while being close to Paris.
I spent more than a decade in the creation of multiple projects for Microsoft Windows, most of them in Delphi and related to InfoSec, especially Malware techniques and detection.
I’m known for being the developer of the infamous
DarkComet RAT, a nonprofit project mostly created for learning purpose which ended in 2012 due to terrible misuse.
I’m also the guy behind the Windows Application
Winja, a Windows Desktop Application which main purpose is uploading samples to VirusTotal. I’m proud to see this project recommended by VirusTotal owners as one of the best alternatives to their own Desktop Application.
Due to my past and current activities, I had the chance to meet some of the best minds in the InfoSec and Programming.
I will share in this public workspace content related to InfoSec, especially Malware including projects and code snippets.
Even if English is not my native language, I will put efforts in creating high quality content. Thats why I’m open to criticism so do not hesitate to get in touch with me and report anything wrong or suggestions (see below for contact details).
- DarkComet RAT (Remote Access Tool)
- Winja (Previously named Phrozen VirusTotal Uploader)
- RunPE Detector
- Who Stalks My Cam
- Phrozen ADS Revealer
- Windows File Monitor
- Mirage AntiBot
- Phrozen Safe USB
- Windows Privacy Tweaker
- Shortcut Scanner
Skills that worth being listed
- Microsoft Windows, WinAPI.
- Programming Languages: Pascal/Delphi, C/C++, Asm x86, Python, PHP, HTML/CSS/JS, Bash, PowerShell.
- Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing.
- Malware Research: Techniques and Detection.
- Linux (Debian)
I ❤️ Challenges
* (2020) - SLAE32 (SecurityTube Linux Assembly Expert 32) * (2020) - OSWP (Offensive Security Wireless Professional) * (2020) - OSCP (Offensive Security Certified Professional) * (2019) - Virtual Hacking Labs Advanced+ * (2019) - GCIH (GIAC Certified Incident Handler) * (2019) - CompTIA Security+ * (2019) - C|EH (Certified Ethical Hacker) * (2013) - Embarcadero Certified Delphi Developer
Get in touch
Feel free to reach me if you have any question or recommendation. I’m always willing to help!